Visit LiveHealth Online to talk to a doctor online by video conference, 24/7. It’s quick, easy, secure, and confidential.
What You Need to Know
- This service is available to all Lam employees, even if you’re not covered by a Lam medical plan.
- If you are enrolled in the Anthem Base PPO, LiveHealth Online is available at the standard office visit copayment of $25. All other employees may enroll at LiveHealthOnline.com, set up an account, and use the service at a cost of $59 per consultation. (Anthem CDHP participants who have met their deductible will pay only 15% coinsurance for a consultation.) Due to IRS rules for HSA-eligible plans, LiveHealth Online cannot be offered at no charge to people enrolled in a CDHP with HSA.
- Visit LiveHealthOnline.com and set up an account to use the service by choosing your geographic area and answering a few questions.
- After each online session, you’ll receive a full report about your visit with treatment advice and next steps. You can even have the report emailed to your regular doctor for review.
- Due to state regulations, LiveHealth Online is not available in the state of Louisiana.