Visit LiveHealth Online to talk to a doctor online by video conference, 24/7. It’s quick, easy, secure, and confidential.
No Cost for Telehealth Visits
To help you get the care you need without going to the doctor’s office, LiveHealth Online visits are available to Anthem members at no cost through June 14, 2020.
What You Need to Know
- This service is available to all Lam employees, even if you’re not covered by a Lam medical plan.
- If you are enrolled in the Anthem Base PPO, LiveHealth Online is available with a $15 copay for medical or behavioral health visits.
- All other employees may use LiveHealth Online with the following fees:
- Medical visit: $59
- Psychologist visit: $95
- Therapist visit: $80
- Initial psychiatry evaluation: $175; follow-up visit: $75
- Anthem CDHP participants who have met their deductible will pay only 15% coinsurance for a visit. Due to IRS rules for HSA-eligible plans, LiveHealth Online cannot be offered at no charge to people enrolled in a CDHP with HSA.
- Visit LiveHealthOnline.com and set up an account to use the service by choosing your geographic area and answering a few questions.
- After each online session, you’ll receive a full report about your visit with treatment advice and next steps. You can even have the report emailed to your regular doctor for review.
- Due to state regulations, LiveHealth Online is not available in the state of Louisiana.