To enroll or make changes to your benefits, visit PlanSource.
You’ll be prompted with this login screen asking for your username and password:
Your username is a combination of a Lam or Silfex prefix and your employee ID:
Lam: LRCX + employee ID (no spaces)
Silfex: SLFX + employee ID (no spaces)
Returning user password
PlanSource passwords are reset every 60 days. If you have not logged into PlanSource recently or if you’ve forgotten your password, select Forgot your password? under the login button. The system will prompt you to enter your username (as described on this page) and email address, and a temporary password will be emailed to you.
After you enter your temporary password on the site, you’ll be prompted to create a new, unique password.
First-time user password
The first time you go to the PlanSource website, you’ll need to enter your temporary password.
- Your temporary password is a combination of the year of your birth and the last four digits of your Social Security number, without spaces.
- For example, if you were born in 1980 and your Social Security number is 123-45-6789, your temporary password would be:
19806789 (no spaces)
After you enter your temporary password, you’ll be prompted to create a new, unique password.
Tips for Using the Enrollment Site
- The PlanSource enrollment site is set up like a shopping site. You can view your benefit plan choices by clicking on the Shop Plans button. When you’ve made your benefit election, click the Update Cart button.
- If you want to decline a plan, click the blue text below the Update Cart button that says “Decline <type of coverage>.”
- Benefit plans are divided into two categories: Election Required and Plans to Review. You cannot complete enrollment unless you’ve made an election or declined coverage for the plans in the Election Required section.
- You must click Checkout at the bottom of the page to save your benefit elections and complete enrollment.
When to Make Changes
To get many of Lam’s great benefits, you must enroll online. After you’ve enrolled, you’ll also manage changes to your benefits online when you experience a qualifying life event [PDF], such as marriage, birth or adoption of a child, or loss of other benefits coverage.
Each fall, during annual enrollment, you can choose new benefits and make changes to your current benefits, even if you haven’t had a qualifying life event.
Be sure to complete your enrollment by the applicable deadline:
|You must enroll by|
|New employees||30 days from your date of hire|
|Qualifying life event||30 days from your life event|
|Birth of a child||60 days from the child's birth|
|Annual enrollment||The Open Enrollment period deadline (in 2020: November 15)|
If you have any problems logging in, email the Benefits Help Desk or call 1-877-291-9494.