Lam is committed to providing a culture of well-being. The Live Well program aims to educate and encourage healthy living by helping you get moving, be mindful, learn, and eat well.
You have access to a variety of programs and services that can help you maintain and even improve your physical health, including:
- On-site fitness center in Fremont (and a $500 Lifestyle Account you can use for a gym membership if you work in a different location)
- On-site fitness challenges and walks
- Personalized well-being resources, coming in 2020 from our new Live Well partner, Virgin Pulse
Knowledge is power. That’s why it’s so important to know where you may be at risk for serious illness or injury. Then you can make lifestyle changes to help reduce your risk. A few ways Live Well can help you learn:
- DNA testing through 23andMe to learn where your DNA comes from and how it affects your well-being
- On-site and regional health events like biometric screenings, health fairs, flu shots, and blood pressure kiosks
It’s no secret that stress and other emotional factors can have a huge impact on your overall health and well-being—and for many people, finances are a leading source of stress. Learn how these programs and services can help you:
- No-cost counseling through the Employee Assistance Program
- Stress management seminars and webinars
- On-site financial seminars and webinars on financial well-being, investing, pre-retirement planning, and more
- 1:1 phone sessions with Fidelity financial experts
There’s some truth in the saying “You are what you eat.” Watch for personalized nutrition support coming in 2020 from our new Live Well partner, Virgin Pulse.