Lam is committed to providing a culture of well-being. The Live Well program aims to educate and encourage healthy living by helping you get moving, be mindful, learn, and eat well.
You have access to a variety of programs and services that can help you maintain and even improve your physical health, including:
- RivalHealth, a web-based health and fitness platform
- Get free membership for you and up to 3 family members or friends.
- Assess your current fitness, and get a customized daily nutrition and exercise plan based on your goals and current health and fitness level.
- Get moving and stay motivated with free access to a video library of world-class workouts, a health coach, and online tools and tips.
- Download the RivalHealth mobile app (registration is required), so well-being is never further away than your smartphone.
- Watch the video tutorial to learn how to use the platform.
- On-site fitness center in Fremont (and a $300 fitness reimbursement you can use for a gym membership if you work in a different location)
- On-site fitness challenges and walks
Knowledge is power. That’s why it’s so important to know where you may be at risk for serious illness or injury. Then you can make lifestyle changes to help reduce your risk. A few ways Live Well can help you learn:
- DNA testing through 23andMe to learn where your DNA comes from and how it affects your well-being
- No-cost biometric screenings: Log in to RivalHealth, click on the drop-down arrow next to your name, and select “Biometrics LabCorp Voucher”
- On-site and regional health events like biometric screenings, health fairs, flu shots, and blood pressure kiosks
It’s no secret that stress and other emotional factors can have a huge impact on your overall health and well-being—and for many people, finances are a leading source of stress. Learn how these programs and services can help you:
- No-cost counseling through the Employee Assistance Program
- Stress management seminars and webinars
- On-site financial seminars and webinars on financial well-being, investing, pre-retirement planning, and more
- 1:1 phone sessions with Fidelity financial experts
There’s some truth in the saying “You are what you eat.” To find support for healthier eating, check out these resources:
- Personalized daily nutrition plan through RivalHealth
- RivalHealth nutrition challenges