Sick or injured while traveling? Lose your passport? Luggage vanished? Lam’s travel benefits have you and your family covered in these—and other—situations when you’re traveling on Lam business or for personal reasons.
If you’re a regular employee working at least 20 hours a week, you’re automatically enrolled at no cost in the business travel benefits program.
The program covers illness, injury, and death while you’re traveling on Lam business. It also provides 24/7 worldwide medical and travel security assistance. Your spouse or domestic partner and your dependent children are also covered if they’re traveling with you.
If you’re in trouble, reach out to International SOS for help.
Before you leave home
Be ready for the unexpected while you’re traveling for Lam. Before you head to the airport, take these two steps:
- Download the International SOS app to your phone. Use Lam membership number 11BCMA000059 to log in.
- Take copies of these documents with you:
- Program summary [PDF] with details about your business travel accident benefits and global travel medical insurance coverage.
- SOS International Wallet card [PDF] with contact information and membership number.
Worldwide medical and travel security assistance
International SOS provides 24-hour worldwide travel assistance services for business travelers when you’re more than 100 miles from home or outside the United States. Use the app on your phone or the phone number on your wallet card to access:
- Routine or urgent medical care, including evacuation
- Referrals for a local doctor, dentist, or other caregiver
- Medication, medical equipment, and information
- Help with lost travel documents
- Emergency translation and interpreter services
- Legal assistance
- Pre-travel advice
- Safety and security expertise
Global travel medical insurance
If you’re injured or become sick while traveling outside the country on Lam business, your global travel medical insurance through ACE American Insurance Company provides benefits for your covered expenses. Please read the program summary [PDF] for coverage details or to file a claim.
Business travel accident insurance
If you’re seriously injured or die as the result of an accident while traveling on Lam business, your business travel accident insurance, also through ACE, pays a benefit to you or your beneficiary. Please read the program summary [PDF] for coverage details or to file a claim.
Travel assistance for all
Whether you’re traveling for business or personal reasons, you and your family members can get support at no cost to you through Assist America. Your dependents are even covered when you’re not traveling with them. The 24/7 travel assistance includes these services while planning your trip and when you’re more than 100 miles from home:
- Pre-trip assistance: travel advisories and information about visas, currency exchange, and vaccines
- Trip assistance: help replacing lost luggage, credit cards, and passwords, and accessing interpreter and translation services
- Medical assistance and legal referrals: assistance locating providers, replacing prescription drugs, advancing funds for hospital admission, and locating local attorneys and consular officers
- Emergency transportation: arranging and paying for evacuations, medical evacuation, and repatriation of remains
- Additional services: other helpful services, as outlined in the Assist America program description [PDF]
Before your trip
Download the Assist America app, so you can quickly access support if you need it.
Where to learn more
- ACE American business travel benefits program summary [PDF]
- Assist America program description [PDF]
- Assist America FAQs [PDF]
- Benefits Help Desk: email@example.com or 877-291-9494