Educational Assistance

Our educational assistance practice provides reimbursement for job-related education and development of employees. Reimbursement includes the cost of eligible tuition, books, course fees and materials of up to $15,000 per calendar year. Educational assistance benefits are administered by Edcor.

Requests for approval of applications and reimbursement of education expenses are handled through the Edcor website. You can access the Edcor website through WageWorks. After logging in, click on the Educational Assistance pane at the bottom of the dashboard page. You can also log in to the Edcor site directly. Your user name is your employee ID, and the initial password is your home zip code.

ClipboardWhat You Need to Do

There are two steps:

  1. Submit an application for approval. Applications for approval of coursework should be submitted no later than 60 days after the start date of the class/course.
  2. Submit a request for reimbursement after your coursework is completed. Requests for reimbursement should be submitted no later than 90 days after the end date of the class/course.

Details of—and requirements for—educational assistance are discussed at length in our Educational Assistance Practice [PDF]. Read the Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]. For Edcor customer service, call 1-855-258-3468, Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.