You can choose from a variety of programs to get (and keep) you moving, support healthy eating, and help you build healthy lifestyle habits—all of which contribute to good health.
Something for Every Body
Because everybody matters—and everyone’s body is different—you’re the best judge of the support you need to stay healthy. Lam makes sure you have lots of options.
Sign up with Virgin Pulse, Lam’s digital well-being platform, for:
- Personalized tips to keep moving
- Fitness challenges and walks
- Personalized nutrition guide
- One-on-one phone support from a personal coach
- Activity tracking online or with the mobile app
You can also get customized tips for navigating health issues like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
Lam’s Live Well program provides support to help keep you healthy year round.
- Visit the onsite fitness center in Fremont to stay fit.
- Join strength-building workshops, webinars, and personal fitness challenges throughout the year.
- Stay motivated with fitness tips you’ll find on the Live Well Yammer channel.
- Take advantage of on-site biometric screenings, health fairs, flu shots, and blood-pressure kiosks.
Through the Lam Lifestyle Account, you can be reimbursed up to $500 a year for a variety of lifestyle-enhancing expenses, including health and fitness-related costs.
Find discounts on gym memberships, fitness equipment, coaching, and more through GlobalFit.
Active&Fit Direct (Anthem members)
Anthem members have access to 11,000 fitness centers nationwide for $25 per month through Active&Fit.
ClassPass (Kaiser members)
In partnership with 20,000 gyms and studios around the world, ClassPass offers yoga, dance, cardio, boxing, Pilates, boot camp, and other workout classes. Kaiser members can visit Kaiser’s fitness deals web page for access to one or both of these membership options:
- Unlimited on-demand video workouts at no cost
- Livestream and in-person workouts at a 20% discount