From buying a home to creating a will or trust, nothing beats having your own lawyer to help. When you’re enrolled in ARAG’s prepaid UltimateAdvisor legal insurance plan, you have immediate access to a network of attorneys, and there’s no fee for most common legal matters.
- You can enroll only as a new employee or during annual Open Enrollment.
- You and your family pay no additional fees for more than 100 covered legal matters when you work with attorneys who are part of ARAG’s nationwide network.
- ARAG network attorneys can help you with everything from minor traffic offenses or disputes with neighbors to weightier issues, including bankruptcy, drafting a will, and buying or selling a home.
- Elder law services are available to you—and your parents and grandparents.
What you get
- In-office services: Access to more than 13,000 attorneys who can advise and represent you
- Telephone advice: Phone calls with network attorneys for unlimited legal advice to help you prepare documents, letters, or a will
- Online resources: Tools and useful information to learn more about legal issues on your own, including DIY Docs to help you create any of 350+ state-specific, legally valid documents online
- Tax services: One-on-one consultation with an experienced professional tax specialist for expert tax advice and related services, including help with IRS audits or collection
- Caregiving services: Elder law specialists who provide support for caregivers, including legal, logistical, and financial issues related to providing elder care; annual legal checkups for parents and grandparents; legal hotline for questions about estate planning, Social Security benefits, Medicare, and other issues and a dedicated website to help you find caregiving resources and facilities
Where to learn more
Find details about the Group Legal Plan [PDF].
See what’s new for 2023 [PDF].
Visit the ARAG website (access code: 10198lam).
Watch these short videos.