When you’re emotionally equipped to deal with the competing demands on your time and attention, you become resilient. And you stress less. Your Lam benefits offer you a variety of programs and tools to help.
Employee Assistance Program
You can access mental health providers and other resources to build your resilience through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including:
- A website full of self-care tools, articles, and tips you can use to strengthen your resilience
- Talkspace, the mobile app that connects you to a licensed therapist via your laptop, tablet, or smartphone; just call Optum at 866-248-4096 for an authorization code before selecting a provider at talkspace.com/connect
Use the Sanvello app anytime to access clinical techniques and tools for reducing stress, anxiety, and depression. Sanvello includes:
- Daily mood tracking to capture your mood, identify patterns, and assess your progress
- Coping tools that help you relax or manage stressful situations
- Guided journeys to help you feel more in control and build long-term skills
- Personalized progress assessments that serve as your road map for improvement
- Peer support from a community you can connect with anonymously to share advice, stories, and insights
In partnership with Optum, Virgin Pulse, and Fidelity, Live Well hosts programs to bolster resilience and reduce stress:
- Webinars and in-person workshops. Watch The Point for details on upcoming events for your location.
- One-to-one phone support with a Fidelity financial expert to help reduce one of the leading causes of stress: worrying about money. Call 800-603-4015.
- Challenges and tips that help you get moving, eat well, and manage your health—all of which can have an impact on resilience. Subscribe to the Live Well Yammer channel to get reminders of upcoming events.
Kaiser Member Apps
To help you stress less, Kaiser members can visit Kaiser’s mental health and emotional wellness apps web page to download these apps: Calm and myStrength.
Calm is a meditation and sleep app that’s designed to help reduce stress and anxiety through these features:
- The Daily Calm, exploring a fresh mindful theme each day
- More than 100 guided meditations
- Sleep stories to sooth you into deeper and better sleep
- Video lessons on mindful movements and gentle stretching
The myStrength app can help improve your awareness and change behaviors by accessing features that include interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, and community support:
- Mindfulness and meditation activities
- Tailored programs for managing depression, stress, anxiety, and more
- Tools for setting goals, tracing current emotional states and ongoing life events, and viewing your progress