Your Lam Lifestyle Account helps fund a variety of life-enhancing opportunities for you and your family. You can be reimbursed up to $500 each year for eligible expenses that help you achieve your fitness, financial, and educational goals.
What you need to know
- The goal of the Lam Lifestyle Account is to encourage a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle and to support your family’s needs. With that in mind, the company expects you to use good judgment about the expenses you submit for reimbursement. The expenses should fall within one of these categories:
- Financial planning
- Adult education
- Student loan payment
- College admissions prep
- Expenses must be incurred between January 1 and December 31.
- You have until the following January 31 to submit reimbursement requests to Optum Financial.
What you need to do
- Snap a picture of your receipt for an eligible expense.
- Log in to the Optum Financial website or the Optum Financial mobile app, where you can see your available Lifestyle Account balance.
- Select the applicable lifestyle category for the expense, and upload your receipt image to submit your reimbursement request.
Where to learn more
If you have questions, call Optum Financial at 866-808-5214.