Your Lam Lifestyle Account helps you fund a variety of life-enhancing opportunities for you and your family. You can be reimbursed up to $500 each year for eligible expenses.
What You Need to Know
- The goal of the Lam Lifestyle Account is to encourage a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle and to support your family’s needs. With that in mind, the company expects you to use good judgment about the expenses you submit for reimbursement. The expenses should fall within one of these categories:
- Financial planning
- Adult education
- Student loan payment
- College admissions prep
- Expenses must be incurred between January 1 and December 31.
- You have until the following January 15 to submit reimbursement requests to ConnectYourCare (CYC).
What You Need to Do
- Snap a picture of your receipt for an eligible expense.
- Log in to the CYC website or the myCYC mobile app, where you can see your available Lifestyle Account balance.
- Select the applicable lifestyle category for the expense, and upload your receipt image to submit your reimbursement request.
If you have questions, call CYC at 866-808-5214.