These days, you need more than a paper shredder and password vault to keep you safe from savvy hackers and identity thieves. Add another layer of security with LifeLock identity theft protection.
When you enroll in the LifeLock plan, you get identity theft protection, device security, and online privacy support—including expert identity restoration services and coverage of up to $1 million in the event you’re a victim of identity theft.
What you get
- Identity alert system, including monitoring and phone alerts for fraudulent use of your Social Security number, name, address, or date of birth in applications for credit and services
- Credit monitoring and application alerts
- Dark web monitoring for personal information
- Credit restoration by U.S.-based specialists in the event your identity is compromised
- Online device security, including antivirus and antimalware, wi-fi security, and protection against unauthorized access to your computer and your webcam
- Parental controls, so kids can connect to the world safely from their PCs, smartphones, and tablets
- Mobile app with access to your personal dashboard of all plan features
What you need to do
You can enroll through PlanSource only as a new employee or during annual Open Enrollment.
Once enrolled, you will receive a welcome email with a link for setting up your account and activating your plan features.
Don't download to your Lam computer
When you sign up, NortonLifeLock will offer you the opportunity to download antivirus software to your computer. Do not download the software to your Lam computer, which already has security software provided by Lam.
Where to learn more
Find details in the LifeLock safety benefit brochure [PDF] and on the LifeLock site.