Sick or injured while traveling? Lose your passport? Luggage vanished? Lam’s business travel benefits have you covered in these—and other—situations when you’re traveling on Lam business.
What You Need to Do
Be ready for the unexpected while you’re traveling for Lam. Before you head to the airport, take these 2 steps:
- Download the International SOS app to your phone. Use Lam membership number 11BCMA000059 to log in.
- Take copies of these documents with you:
What You Need to Know
If you’re a regular employee working at least 20 hours a week, you’re automatically enrolled at no cost in the business travel benefits program.
The program covers illness, injury, and death while you’re traveling on Lam business. It also provides 24/7 worldwide medical and travel security assistance. Your spouse/domestic partner and dependent children are also covered if they’re traveling with you.
Worldwide Medical and Travel Security Assistance
International SOS provides 24-hour worldwide travel assistance services for business travelers when you’re more than 100 miles from home or outside the United States. Use the app on your phone or the phone number on your wallet card to access:
- Routine or urgent medical care, including evacuation
- Referrals for a local doctor, dentist, or other caregiver
- Medication, medical equipment, and information
- Help with lost travel documents
- Emergency translation and interpreter services
- Legal assistance
- Pre-travel advice
- Safety and security expertise